Part Time Process Server - Edmonton Area
Consolidated Civil Enforcement is looking for a process server for the Edmonton area. This position is contract and part-time. The Process Server would be responsible for serving legal documents on individuals at their homes or elsewhere and on corporations in the City of Edmonton and surrounding communities and towns.
The Successful Candidate must:
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a functional smart phone
- Be able to pass a criminal record check and credit check
- Be available on a flexible basis to attempt serves at various times of the day, especially mornings, evenings and weekends, and be available to attend at the office to have affidavits commissioned
Skills and Abilities:
- Regardless of age – mature, professional approach to work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with people to be served, their neighbours, or others in their household
- Strong organizational skills that allow you to effectively prioritize and schedule your serves, map your driving route for serving documents, and efficiently report back to office.
- Good writing skills and the ability to make clear, accurate notes about service attempts at the time of service, along with any phone calls, and text messages that will be provided to the office contact for use in regular client updates and in affidavits for court
- Strong ability to observe and take note of your surroundings
- Effective investigation skills, using facebook or other internet resources and in discussions with those in and around the serve address
- Ability to work alone and at the same time be a strong team player
- Ability to follow established standards for serves and recognize and follow additional instructions provided by the office
All servers are expected to be fully vaccinated and to be willing to wear a mask if required by client or requested at the time of service.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com