"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit..."
             Contact Us | Site Map

Municipal Government

Alberta Municipalities have the right to issue Distress Warrants to recover outstanding Business Taxes, Manufactured Home Property Taxes, Well Drilling Equipment Taxes, Linear Property Taxes and/or Property Taxes related to improvements on leased Crown-owned land.

If your Municipality is owed taxes relating to the above-mentioned MGA Divisions and the period for payment has expired, you are in a position to issue a Distress Warrant for collection of the outstanding taxes.

Download Forms and Information Package